Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

awesomenessish's badnesss

That was really cool man. I'm there dude. That totally reminds me of when I was gettin wasted every day at my friends house. good times. good flash.

O general e o Ferreiro O general e o Ferreiro

That was really cool

Good job. I wasn't expecting it to be that cool. Great artwork, and great selection of music. and it even had a happy ending :}
I'd like to see more movies like that. The way you animated the people was really different and cool.

ganoncrazy responds:

Thanks ^-^

Red Dwarf, Euan Red Dwarf, Euan

red dwarf forever

Its nice to see a good Red Dwarf thing here. The only thing I would have added was that Kryten should have used one of his groinal attachments.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well i only seen 7 episodes of red dwarf.. and i don't recall any groinal attachments.. Only once using his head to fight :S

TF Megs and Unicron TF Megs and Unicron

really random funny stuff here

I think we all learned a good lesson out of all of this. Didn't we? good times, good times. The alternate ending was awesome. Red Dwarf is the best.

silentmike86 responds:

yes, yes it is :)

thanks for the review, be sure to check out my new star wars cartoon in a couple of weeks time (shameless plug)

Glurk! Glurk!

it was funny

but...

practically this same thing happened in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy(the radio show anyways). An armada of spaceships were out to destroy earth, but when they got here they got eaten by a dog. still funny stuff.

Jerbeh responds:

i still fail to understand how a guy squishinig aliens with his foot resembles a dog eating an armada of spaceships... its like saying arby's is the same as mcdonalds...

Don't Stop Me Now Don't Stop Me Now

great work

That was a great flash animation. It was pretty cool that you had that cat from Upright Citizens Brigade. That show rocked, and so did your show.

stevie and zoya part 7 stevie and zoya part 7

really really cool work here.

I just saw this earlier today and had to see the rest of the series. Man great job. The music in this is top notch and fits perfectly. You da man. Please make more soon.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

You are the reason I visit newgrounds.

I cannot thank you enough for this. I feel like I owe you a very hefty amount of money to see this. I'm not joking. Everytime I see your animation I feel lowly for seeing it for free. You are one of the most brilliant people I have ever witnessed anything from, practically. You and Beck. You really do need to get your tv show goin'. I know that it's only a matter of time until your animations are on t.v. or theater. oh man. If only I could get my words straightened out better. This animation was so good I completely forgot everything else awesome that you had done, I just wanted it to keep going. 9 minutes is not long, your work deserves hours.
This was just such a great piece.

Thank you for everything you've done for me.

-Syril Ram

Projective Detective ep1 Projective Detective ep1

huh huh huh

pretty funny stuff. I really liked the bacon bunny burger and to be honest the whole thing was pretty funny. good job. please make more.

Time Spares No Man Time Spares No Man

F U CK!!!

I LOVED IT AND IT Is MY LOVER. I LICKED ITS ANUS ONCE AND IT LICKED ME BACK AND IT WAS WONDERFUL TRULy NO DOUBT. WILL WATCH IT AGAIN AND AGAIQ WITH MY CHILDrENS CHiLDREN AND MY DOGS DOGS> TO FOREVER BE lOVED FOR IT IS TrULY THE GREaTEST OF ALL AND AS SUCH mUST BE BETTER THAN YELL BUT SCREAMED AS I ORGASMED ITS JOYOUS CLOCKITY CLOCK GOODNESS ALL OVER MY BLACK PANTS. SO I WASH3D MIE P8NTS 8Nd DRANK ITS JIZZ UMMM. IT WAS THAT GOOD, GRACIOUSSNESS'S. I'VE SOILED MY JEANS, WHATEVER HAS CUM OVER ME? WHEN MY TESTS HAVE CLEARD AND IJM MREADYT TO GO BACCK TO THE LAB THINSG WILL BE OHKAY. YAY!!!

FOREVER BE. OH MY GOODNESS. WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO PUT THAT LONG STIFF METALIC PIERCING ROD? THE VIAL IT CONTAINS AND THOSE NICE YOUNG MEN IN THEIR CLEAN WHITE SUITS. I LOVE MY SMALL WHITE ROOM. THE CORNERS ARE DARKER THAN THE CENTERS. OH YES.

I LOVE IT ALL. UNBREAKABLE BOTTLE

Strepitoso responds:

You make my pants happy.