Key Bored 1.0 Key Bored 1.0

34393 Yeah I rule and so does this game

"I won" I got 34393 for a score.

Awesome game lots of fun if your good at typing. I was pretty surprised that there was an ending, I thought it was just gonna go until I lost, but nope, I didn't lose. Thanks for making a challenging typing game, much appreciated after playing some wussy keyboarding games. It reminded me of that old typing tutor game. You rock. Please make more.

A B C - Crazy! A B C - Crazy!

a step in the right direction

Hi,

I liked your game a bit but I had some problems with it. I beat this game so that definitelly means it was entertaining but it was way too easy. Also I don't have any idea what you were thinking when you made people click the mouse on the screen between levels instead of saying press any key or something like that. This messed me up bad. After clicking with the mouse I had to find my hands on the keyboard (in the right places) and I always missed the first couple of letters because of that.

This game is probably good for beginners but I can type around 70 words per minute and I want a challenge. Please consider these ideas if you make a newer version of this.

Asvegren responds:

Uh, you did NOT beat the game. I know that, because I can't recall implementing a winning endind =P Most likely, you just lost all your life and reached "game over".

Is it really that difficult to transfer your hands from the mouse to the keyboard each level? I admit, it would've been a lot smoother if I did it that way, but I can't see the big issue.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Simpsons Home Inter. V3 Simpsons Home Inter. V3

Pretty good idea for a flash

This is the first version of this i got to try and I really liked it. The house was very much as would be expected. Mainly here I just wanted to mention some of the things I think I'd like to see in another version. From the outside view, maybe have Ned walk by on the sidewalk. The fridge opens and you can see some Duff beer. If you click on people they should say a catch phrase or something. The upstairs attic. When you look at the t.v. an itchy and scratchy episode would have been nice. Bart's Krusty alarm clock could have said "Hey Hey" or something like that when clicked. Snowball II and Santa's Little Helper. Some mail in the mailbox. Garage door opens.

That probably sounds like alot but believe me, I really liked the flash. Most important thing on there is to get those characters talkin.

TrueDarkness responds:

THANK YOU!! man... thanks to you, I actually added something nice to version 4. Yesterday I submitted version 4 so check it out. I made it so that when you click on the fridge theres tons of duff beer in there! Thanks a lo for that. Great idea man GREAT! AND I made krustys alarm clock say something. You gave me so many good ideas, thanks a lot! Well anyway if you liked this one then check out v4 please! Its out!

Goobit Refuge Goobit Refuge

not that bad but...

It was kinda fun for awhile, then i got too big and obviously died. Now, I'm not saying that difficulty in video games is a bad thing, most of the time I want things to get harder and harder as the game progresses but here, I don't think it's possible to not get damaged once you get big enough. If it was my poor skill that made me lose than I would have had no problem with this game. If you want to improve this I would make the whole playing field alot bigger and leave more room to move around in. also the powerups where always out of reach. It's got potential but it needs work.

Thuberbaer responds:

Hey, thats a good idea, I could make the bunny and the enemies smaller, so there would be more space to move around in. Thanks.

SamSk8 Pro SamSk8 Pro

It was pretty fun once I got the hang of it

The first few times I failed but eventually i got it, I just wish it were longer. Great concept, I'd like to see more games like this.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

incredibly addicting

this game is great. If you want a ton of cash, get scripting access and change the exploding walls to say 50.15 instead of just .15. It might take a couple minutes for the screen to get back to normal and there might tons of blood everywhere for a minute but your cash will skyrocket. My magical orb turned red with blood.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

that was just great

I thought that was a great game. I did pretty bad and got an Alicia Silverstone Award. Before playing it I had assumed it was going to be pretty lame, but it was pretty clear that a good load of extra work was put into this. The voice work was superb and sometimes pretty funny and interesting. It was definetely worth checking out. It kinda reminded me of you don't know Jack except it was all about boobs which is quite cool.

Boobs rule

HydroBLAST HydroBLAST

The Credits are wrong

I just wanted to know why you didn't include We Have Explosive by the Future Sound of London on your credits page. It's the song that plays during the intro.